When Creative Cloud Syncing is on, HD storage evaporates

Jul 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Storage Problem: It has something to do with the CoreSync logs. The same day I started having syncing issues with CC, it started creating huge multi-GB sized logs.

The Syncing Problem: CC is constantly syncing, and will flash the error that some files won't sync, but goes right into syncing again. I've had two different Apple IT people take control of my computer in order to try to remedy it. Both attempts failed. I am working on a Apple certified refurbished MacBook Pro.

I need help TRULY fixing this issue. Currently I can't turn syncing on, which is a significant problem as I telecommute with a team. Below are some screen captures that may be helpful. I am in need of a remedy ASAP. Thank you in advance.

Screen Shot 2018-07-26 at 8.32.18 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-07-26 at 8.31.46 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-07-26 at 8.31.55 PM.png

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

When Creative Cloud Syncing is on, HD storage evaporates

Jul 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Storage Problem: It has something to do with the CoreSync logs. The same day I started having syncing issues with CC, it started creating huge multi-GB sized logs.

The Syncing Problem: CC is constantly syncing, and will flash the error that some files won't sync, but goes right into syncing again. I've had two different Apple IT people take control of my computer in order to try to remedy it. Both attempts failed. I am working on a Apple certified refurbished MacBook Pro.

I need help TRULY fixing this issue. Currently I can't turn syncing on, which is a significant problem as I telecommute with a team. Below are some screen captures that may be helpful. I am in need of a remedy ASAP. Thank you in advance.

Screen Shot 2018-07-26 at 8.32.18 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-07-26 at 8.31.46 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-07-26 at 8.31.55 PM.png

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 26, 2018 0

Have something to add?