Where are cc library items stored on Mac OSX

Explorer ,
Nov 09, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I made a mistake on my CC Libraries by deleting items that I didn't think I needed, not realizing the documents that had them would no longer be able to use them. I tried restoring them through the "Properties" pane per Adobe help, but that didn't work (And Adobe says "you MAY be able to restore them").

So wondering WHERE in Finder/MacOSX these are stored, so I could perhaps recover from my backup prior to the inadvertent deletion. Seems to be in "Temporary Items" but that folder is a mess, wondering if there are any more specifics.

Thanks!

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Where are cc library items stored on Mac OSX

Explorer ,
Nov 09, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I made a mistake on my CC Libraries by deleting items that I didn't think I needed, not realizing the documents that had them would no longer be able to use them. I tried restoring them through the "Properties" pane per Adobe help, but that didn't work (And Adobe says "you MAY be able to restore them").

So wondering WHERE in Finder/MacOSX these are stored, so I could perhaps recover from my backup prior to the inadvertent deletion. Seems to be in "Temporary Items" but that folder is a mess, wondering if there are any more specifics.

Thanks!

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 09, 2015 0
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 09, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 09, 2015 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jan 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See also this related Forums discussion:

Set local directory of CC Libraries

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 22, 2018 0