• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Where can I make suggestions for web based CC functionality?

New Here ,
Feb 23, 2018 Feb 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It would be so much easier if my colleagues using free accounts could see some type of alert on the thumbnails of the pictures when comments have been made instead of having to click on the picture, then click on Activity.

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

moved to forum comments

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 26, 2018 Feb 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is not a thread about the forums; this is about Creative Cloud.

Moved to a Creative Cloud forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

danielw82568843  wrote

It would be so much easier if my colleagues using free accounts could see some type of alert on the thumbnails of the pictures when comments have been made instead of having to click on the picture, then click on Activity.

No one has to pay to use this forum, so we all have free accounts here.

I'm trying to figure out how you would want this to work. Say 10,000 people make comments one day, and they get a mark and then there are 20,000 the next day, so they get marks as well. And 4,000 commented on both days, and some made 2-40 comments a piece.

My head is spinning as to how you envision this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 24, 2018 Feb 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

cc01.png

By free account, I mean that I have a CC account, but my colleagues don't, so I share the folder with them and they log in using their free adobe account.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines