Highlighted

Where has my font collection gone?

New Here ,
Jul 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

My computer (win 10) crashed whilst working on Illustrator. My file was recovered (yay!), but it couldn't find the Typekit fonts used in my project (product labels that have to be sent to the printer in 12 hours).

Not any.

I went to my CC account to search and re-activate these particular fonts, but my CC fonts library is empty and the activation button is greyed out.

The website suggests to subscribe to CC, but I have a valid account! I have no other CC email adress that could have been used.

Anyone any idea what happened and how I could solve this hairy situation?

Thanks for the input!

Jelmer

Topics

File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Where has my font collection gone?

New Here ,
Jul 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

My computer (win 10) crashed whilst working on Illustrator. My file was recovered (yay!), but it couldn't find the Typekit fonts used in my project (product labels that have to be sent to the printer in 12 hours).

Not any.

I went to my CC account to search and re-activate these particular fonts, but my CC fonts library is empty and the activation button is greyed out.

The website suggests to subscribe to CC, but I have a valid account! I have no other CC email adress that could have been used.

Anyone any idea what happened and how I could solve this hairy situation?

Thanks for the input!

Jelmer

Topics

File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 23, 2019 0

Have something to add?