• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Where is Adobe Support?

Community Beginner ,
May 04, 2021 May 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have seen other postings in this community regarding this topic line, and I hate doing this; however; the links to the Adobe Support Community are the only support links that actually 'takes' a person somewhere that appear to work as described.

I do not know what Adobe is about, but direct support evidenty is not one of their efforts now. As has been reported on the community in the past, and as things continue, clicking on a CHAT (Talk to a real person) link does not take one to any type of chat function, but takes one to a page that is only a fancy graphical point and click FAQ, There is no real person about it at all. 

The pages have no phone numbers listed, no statements that say that CHAT is really only available on certain days at certain hours etc.. 

I thought that I have seen Adobe reply to posts of this sort in the community so I am posting here.  If they do indeed reply or if someone happens to know; why has Adobe stopped direct support in the first place?

I am using macOS Big Sur, and the Safari Browser; I don't know if that makes a difference.

Just incase a real Adobe Person reads this:

The reason that I am trying to talk to a real Adobe Person is that I do not want to have my current Photo Subscrition automatically renewed, but I don't want it cancled either. I basically want it to run out and expire. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 04, 2021 May 04, 2021

Adobe provides support either through the Chat function or by phone. If you're having trouble engaging the Chat, ensure that you are using a browser that has no ad blockers, pop-up blockers, or script blockers for the *.adobe.com domain and that it allows cookies. 

Contact support: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

And click the chat icon at the bottom right. If it's not there, check the blockers again. This starts a session with the help AI, not a real person. You'll be put in touch with a

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe provides support either through the Chat function or by phone. If you're having trouble engaging the Chat, ensure that you are using a browser that has no ad blockers, pop-up blockers, or script blockers for the *.adobe.com domain and that it allows cookies. 

Contact support: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

And click the chat icon at the bottom right. If it's not there, check the blockers again. This starts a session with the help AI, not a real person. You'll be put in touch with a real person if your responses show that your situation is out of the bot's parameters.

If you still can't connect, try this link to automatically open a chat session.

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen

If you prefer phone, this page provides regionally appropriate numbers: 

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html

Adobe automatically renews subscriptions. There is no way to turn this off. You will have to cancel your subscription during its last month. This FAQ provides information on how to cancel subscriptions:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/account-payment-plan/cancel-subscription-faqs/td-p/11885718

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank  you for your reply. 

Indeed ad blocker was also blocking the chat link which strikes me as odd and a poor web page design in my opinion. Chat works on other websites with my ad blocker enabled.

Although I did see the chat "button", I don't recall seeing a phone number.  In fact, I did not see any phone numbers until I used the link that you so kindly provided. 

Again you are correct, in that one can not cancel / turn off auto-renewal to subscriptions.  I am moving to a place where I more than likely will not have internet (waiting list ) before my subscription expires, so canceling online would not be possible. So I just went ahead and canceled it today. To be honest, I do not like this subscrption stuff anyway, so I will use Affinity Photo to process the few RAW photos that I take

Again, thank you for your help. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 26, 2021 Oct 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thats a pretty terrible practice "Adobe automatically renews subscriptions. There is no way to turn this off. You will have to cancel your subscription during its last month. This FAQ provides information on how to cancel subscriptions:"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines