Why am I still getting conflicted copies? - why doesn't it update/sync to the most recent change/ver

Explorer ,
Sep 04, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why am I still getting conflicted copies? - why doesn't it update/sync to the most recent change/version?

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Why am I still getting conflicted copies? - why doesn't it update/sync to the most recent change/ver

Explorer ,
Sep 04, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why am I still getting conflicted copies? - why doesn't it update/sync to the most recent change/version?

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 04, 2013 1
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 05, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am sorry imjustjanie can you please restate your inquiry?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 05, 2013 0
Explorer ,
Sep 05, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When l make changes to a website from one computer, then later that day or the next I'll do an update from the laptop and I will have conflicted pages.  When creative cloud syncs, why doesn't it sync both computers instead of showing a conflicted copy of the file?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 05, 2013 0
Explorer ,
Sep 12, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue. Now, with Generator in Photoshop, it's amplified - getting more conflicted files as I change items on layers that are generating assets with each change.

My setup is not uncommon, iMac and a MBP. Both are on and syncing to CC. It seems that if I change a file on the iMac, the MBP updates too, but if I make a quick correction to the file and save it a second time, the conflict arises. I don't seem to have this problem with Dropbox at all. Those files stay in sync. It seems that CC is trying to update files too fast and because it is a "first to the server wins" kind of idea, the files can't figure out what the differences are. So it's just a conflict.

Frustrating, as I have been waiting for this service to work since the preview-hoping that when released fully it would be fixed. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 12, 2013 1
Explorer ,
Sep 13, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jeff,

I am getting lots of conflicting files by using the Generate feature in Photoshop CC. Even without using this feature I am getting conflicting files, but Generate does it more. Is there something in the CC Sync preferences to regulate how often files update? Or does the Transfer Rate % help with the conflicting files? Also, when I am uploading any files, my bandwidth drop DRAMATICALLY! Basically any other activity on the network slows to a crawl during sync activity. Any ideas why this is happening and what can be done to correct it?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 13, 2013 0
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 13, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Generally, I’ve seen conflicted copies being created when working with the same files between multiple computers, if the sync state between the different systems is interrupted, like turned off, when it is re-enabled it has no way of determining whether a file is a newer instance of the same one or just happens to be another one with the same name. So as a safety precaution, it creates a conflicted copy to preserve both

So that might be a possible explanation for why it’s happening. I don’t know if there is a workaround or way to fix it (sounds like some of you have come up with some of your own), my recommendations would be to try to keep sync running all the time on all systems or review both files when a conflict occurs and only retain the most current version.

For those getting conflicted copies, are you syncing between multiple systems?

Its currently not possible to lock or reserve a file for use on just a single system, and I'm not sure if future improvements around versioning will make this less of an issue, so manually deleting an older version might be the best approach at present.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 13, 2013 0
Explorer ,
Sep 19, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm getting conflicts even without opening the file on the other computer. I am working on one Ps file with CC sync running on both machines (iMac and MBP).

Scenario –

Working on the iMac with Generate creating files as I edit layers, these layers are exporting the .png files (by naming the layers accordingly). Because I'm editing the contents of the layer, Generate is making new assets - these files are syncing. But that is the problem...when it syncs with the MBP, assets that it sees with the same name come back as a conflict because the MBP already has the file with the same name. Must be something in the time it takes to transfer/sync and the creation on a new file with the same name, problems arise.

I guess you can't use Generate with CC sync. It eventually gives a server error and stops syncing altogether. The only way around this is to

• copy the "assets" folder to the desktop

• remove the conflict files from this folder

• resume sync and let it finish
• then add the folder back in to the original folder and sync again

Any way you look at it, not a good workflow. Generate is very handy, just wish it worked well with CC sync...actually I wish CC sync just worked. There are sync issues with CC sync even without using Generate in Ps. Dreamweaver has issues with it - actually any appliction that adds files to the Creative Cloud Files folder has issues. Is this a known bug? If so, it would be nice to hear that it is being looked into.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 19, 2013 1
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 20, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Greg,

Do you see the conflict happening if you just have file sync turned on for the authoring computer? IOW, just upload the Generator output to your Creative Cloud account and have your other machine's sync feature turned off and see if the copies are pulled back down.

What bandwidth for upload and download are you workig with? Are you using business level service, consumer DSL, etc?

regards,

steve

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 20, 2013 0
Explorer ,
Sep 26, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, this is happening all the time. Even with the other computer's sync off: Conflicts, Server Error, etc. It's a mess and really can't use it with Generator on. I am in a corporate environment with business level networking.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 26, 2013 0
Explorer ,
Oct 17, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Adobe, file sync is definitely not working correctly.

I have 2 Macs: A (10.6) & B (10.8).  Both sit side-by-side, set to same time zone etc.

Both Macs have Adobe file sync switched on - pointed to an identical directory. (originally synced to Adobe from A, then put onto B by Adobe file sync).

I have not edited/adjusted any files on Mac B.

I work on Mac A.  Mac B is the backup computer.  Mac B is sometimes on, sometimes off.

If I make changes to files on A, after a while, it re-labels my newly modified file on Mac A's files to "conflicted"!

This is just plain wrong.

Here's a simple example:

conflict.png

On Mac A, I had a file called default.asp last modified on 3rd April.

On Mac A, I then edited the file on the 29th of July.

On Mac A, I foolishly switched on file sync on the 29th August, and my July version got renamed to "conflict", and April's file got re-instated!

How can this be the correct behaviour?!

What should happen is if I make a change to a file on A - NOTHING happens to A, then whenever B syncs, it should reflect that change.

How is it that Dropbox, Google Drive, Skydrive & Cubby all get this right - I never get any conflict messages - it just works.

Looking forward to this being resolved, otherwise I think the shared file space is pointless for anyone using more than one computer.  Clearly I'm not alone having these issues.

I'm happy to help in any way possible (remote session, debugging info, beta testing), as this would be great if it worked.

Thanks.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 17, 2013 2
Community Beginner ,
Dec 12, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can anyone, preferably someone from Adobe, tell me if this issue has been sorted out? I need the facility to update my cloud from both my iMac and Macbook Pro. As I am now paying nearly £50 a month for this subscription, I don't want to have to pay DropBox for a facility I should already have.

Thanks in advance
Phil

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 12, 2013 1
Community Beginner ,
Dec 12, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This has not been fixed. I tried to use the file sync with my work and home imacs but I would get "conflicted copies" on a regular basis. When the conflicted copy would happen I would not receive any alert and dreamweaver would reload the "unconfilcted copy" basically rolling back all any work I had done since my last save. This was incredibly annoying. I just went back to using google drive. Wish I could turn font sync on without filesync because that worked well.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 12, 2013 0
Community Beginner ,
Dec 12, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Many thanks, evxan. That will save me time testing it again. I appreciate your quick response.

I would like to further ask someone from Adobe as to whether this is being dealt with and when we are likely to have a solution. I need this facility and I'm paying for it.

Many thanks

Phil

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 12, 2013 4
Explorer ,
Dec 12, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't even get the files to sync at all anymore. And yes, I have tried all the "fixes" above.

I would have cancelled my subscription this month, but they extended it for 3 months? - If it's not fixed by then, I will cancel this and go back to just using the cs5.5. Definitely not worth paying anything for the way it is now.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 12, 2013 1
Community Beginner ,
Sep 05, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Janie, I think I know what you mean. Correct me if I am wrong, but you get a second version of the same file you tried to save to the Cloud? It has added text to the file name ie...conflicted copy or something similar? I found doing a "save as" vs "save" seemed to fix the issue. It's a pain but seems to work as I have not had it happen since. Hope that helps...I personally am not fully confident in creative cloud and housing my files on adobe's servers. I am backing up all files on a network drive also.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 05, 2013 0
Explorer ,
Sep 12, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, you are doing "Save As" instead of "Save" - overwriting the existing file?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 12, 2013 0
Explorer ,
Sep 12, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes, that is what I've been doiing, when I remember...   I was kind of waiting on an answer from Adobe. Just very frustrating.  I should have stuck with my cs6 instead of joining this, I really only use, dreamweaver, photoshop and indesign.  But I did start a new site on muse, which I'm not sure if I like or not. When at home though I use the Imac, but when not at home, using the MacBook, I THOUGHT, that creative cloud would save me from having to manually syncing them myself.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 12, 2013 0
Community Beginner ,
Oct 01, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is the point of cloud syncing if I have to do manual version control at the end of each day? Just use Google drive and hope Adobe gets their shit together.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 01, 2013 4
New Here ,
Oct 07, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm also getting this problem, but I'm not sure if it's because possibly I'm misunderstanding how CC file syncing is meant to work?

I have a work computer which I often leave on and then I return home to work on the same files. If both computers are running simutaniously then could that be causing the constant conflicts?

The idea I presume is that you delete the files from creative.adobe by adding the folder to the archive? Should I always shut down my work computer before I start working on my home one? 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 07, 2013 0
New Here ,
Jul 11, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem!
It's impossible that Sync free platform like Dropbox or Google drive work properly while ADOBE CREATIVE CLOUD SYNC doesn't work!!

After the last update finally seemed like it started to work. But at the end of sync I have a lot of conflicted copies!

I'm paying for a vary bad service! I would like to have my money back to pay a professional account on Dropbox.

In this moment, searching in my HD the word "Conflicted copy" I find 122 elements!
In some cases Adobe creates duplicate of complex php files in website that are online since past year. How can I see which is the right file!?
Is a lot of additional work for me.

Adobe should get my work easier, not more complicated.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 11, 2014 0
Community Beginner ,
Mar 26, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Having same problem still and I cant see a response from someone from Adobe?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 26, 2015 0
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 27, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Daniel,

3 members of Adobe staff have commented on this issue already, I am the 4th. The issue surround conflicted file copies is something that is seen on all sync products, a conflicted copy is to avoid user data loss somewhat. Possible reasons for this can include.

• Files being open by a program while someone else is trying to change the file.
  • Files being used on another computer by someone else while another computer is trying to change the same file

Can you tell me more about your workflow here to help me better understand whats happening and why these files are being conflicted.

Thanks

Warner

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 27, 2015 0
Community Beginner ,
Mar 27, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Warner,

I have 2 work computers, 1 in office and one at home, so I work on my laptop in the day, then expect to be able to sync my work at home to continue.

Last night I lost a complete website because of this and had to use undelete tools to get my work back.

Such a shame as the idea is great, but I feel i can not rely on it.

Like others have mentioned, I have exact same work flow with Dropbox, which has never had this issue.

Do you need anymore info? are there going to be any major release updates soon?

Thanks

Daniel Chapman

daniel.chapman@norwegian.com

Tel: +34 610 54 28 56

CRM/Web/Holidays AGP

Web: norwegian.com<http://www.norwegian.com/>

Follow us on Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/flynorwegian>

?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 27, 2015 1
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 30, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

If you could send me your log files please, that would help me understand whats going on, to lose something on Creative Cloud is very difficult, as deleted items actually go into an Archive section of Creative Cloud, the user would have to manually delete these files first before they were "lost".

Please send you logs to me at harress@adobe.com in a zip file

The logs are located at"

Mac:

The log file can be found here:

<Mac Hard Drive>/Users/<username>/Library/Application Support/Adobe/CloudSync/CoreSync-YYYY-MM-DD.log

(where YYYY-MM-DD indicate the date of the last log)

Note: The Users Library user folder is hidden on starting with 10.7 or later

see http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/access-hidden-user-library-files.html

Windows:

The log file can be found here:

C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\CloudSync\CoreSync-YYYY-MM-DD.log

(where YYYY-MM-DD indicate the date of the last log)

Note: The AppData folder is hidden by default this doc shows how to show it if needed

http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/show-hidden-files-folders-extensions.html

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 30, 2015 1
Community Beginner ,
Mar 30, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

?HI ,

Yes thats what I thought, but somewhere they were lost believe me ive checked everywhere and run undelete software to get some pages back.

Ill try get logs to you soon

Daniel Chapman

daniel.chapman@norwegian.com

Tel: +34 610 54 28 56

CRM/Web/Holidays AGP

Web: norwegian.com<http://www.norwegian.com/>

Follow us on Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/flynorwegian>

?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 30, 2015 0
Explorer ,
Mar 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am currently getting this same problem, and it just started happening a few weeks ago. NEVER had an issue with this before that.

Between this and Creative Cloud giving me NUMEROUS problems at home, I am losing faith in Adobe. 10 years ago this crap was never an issue. I've noticed it with Apple too, their products just don't work the way they should lately. They are trying to make things "easier" and "more convenient" for everybody but it just ends up screwing everything up. It seems like they just don't care about the people who have been using these products for years and years, who bought these products and made these companies what they are today, and who have been getting really annoyed by all of these so called "improvements".

I really hope things get better.

We need a renaissance in regard to caring about the little guy who is just trying to make enough money to get by. I can't work from home if Illustrator repeatedly shuts down my computer.

That being said, how do I fix this stupid problem?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 01, 2017 0
Explorer ,
Mar 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also it is not 10:42am where I am.

thanks.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 01, 2017 0
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I just sent you a direct message. This is an old thread, and since your issue has just recently surfaced, I suspect this is something different then the OP.

Best Regards,

steve

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 01, 2017 0
New Here ,
May 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there another thread to carry this on?

I've been getting a bunch of conflicted copies recently.....now almost ALL my files are conflict/duplicated meaning I'm using twice my allocated space on the cloud.

My question is, is there a way to easily delete conflicted copies with having to go through them one at a time???

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 01, 2017 0
New Here ,
Jul 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Daniel,

I see that this topic started in 2013! And i also expericence the same horror.

My question to you, did they solve the problem for you? Or did you change to dropbox.

kind regards,

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 17, 2017 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Angeliquev,

Most of the instances I've seen related to this have been when attempting to save video projects within the Creative Cloud Files folder. If you've encountered conflicted copies, I'd recommend only using one sync product at a time, and ensure that they are not set to both sync the same files at the same time.

If you're still encountering the issue, and would be willing to help us research why it's happening, I can collect more info and pass it on to the appropriate engineering group. Most of the previous reports I've seen here in the Adobe forums were related to the causes I mentioned and were resolved with the troubleshooting described.

- Dave

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 21, 2017 0
New Here ,
Aug 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Dave

I'm still having the same problem outlined above.

I have a Mac desktop at the home office which I mostly use and I use a PC laptop when I'm working in the office.

The files are constantly syncing, (thousands of files its says) and at times I have to pause the syncing cause it halts all other programmes/internet. The files are not syncing when I put sync back on and the latest versions are not being saved. If I have worked on a file all day on the Laptop PC, when I get home the files are not up to date on the Mac.

I am a small business and this has actually got me into trouble with a client who was not amused that I undid a days worth of changes - it caused great confusion. Its really not satisfactory, nearly cost me a job to be honest. This is damaging and you shouldnt continue with this service if its not working. It really can have great consequences to small business.

Sandra

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 01, 2017 0
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sandra,

Sorry to hear about the difficulties you've had. This issue of conflicted copies has been one which we've only gotten sporadic reports of occurring. Is the behavior something which you are getting consistently get or can recreate? What type of files are you getting the conflicted copies for? If you'd be willing to help us better understand the issue I can collect and pass on the information to the related engineering team so they can better understand it and get it addressed.

Thanks,

- Dave

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 01, 2017 0
New Here ,
Aug 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Dave

What type of files are you getting the conflicted copies for? - Mostly Illustrator and PDF proofs off the illustrator files.

I think you should tell people that this service is not running smoothly? It really has big consequences if a print job goes out incorrect. It could cost a lot of money and stress, especially for small companies like my own.

No problem giving more feedback if you need it.

Sandra Coleman

Sans Studio

(removed by moderator for privacy)

Voted by Shillington as one of their top 10 favourite Irish Creatives.

https://www.shillingtoneducation.com/blog/10-favourite-irish-creatives/

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 02, 2017 0
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sandra,

Thanks for following up, the additional details, and being willing to help. How frequently is this happening? The next time it occurs would you be willing to help us out by collecting log files from the computer where it is occurring? My understanding is that conflicted copies are created in order to prevent data loss.

A few additional questions I had around the issue:

- Are you using multiple sync clients at the same time (Creative Cloud File Sync, Dropbox, OneDrive, etc.)?

- If yes to multiple sync clients, are they set to sync the same files at the same time?

- Are you syncing the same files on multiple computers?

- Are you able to consistently recreate the issue (go through a series of steps where it seems to always occur)?

Thanks,

- Dave

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 03, 2017 0
New Here ,
Aug 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dave

Sorry but I have to stop using this service. I can't risk this problem of not updating my changes. I just can't.  I have paused sync on both laptop and desktop. It's only eating my data and slowing down all activity. A lot of my files are ai. Small enough file sizes so updates and sync should be rapid but it's indicating hours of sync time. (Also for your feedback 20G is a too small size for facilitating this service. This in itself has made me question using the service. I can't only get the client work of less than half my clients on here).

No I am not using multiple sync clients. I do have Dropbox but I only upload sporadically. I'm using USB keys now to transfer file between laptop and desktop.

No. I can't identify a specific time it occurs. Sorry.

Thank you. Hope it helps.

<personal info removed for privacy>

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 04, 2017 0
New Here ,
Aug 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you tell me how to cancel the syncing I can try clear the folder and do some test files for you. I need to sort through what's in there now first though.

That's another thing needs consideration . You can't seem to cancel the syncing if it's too much. I don't know how to do it anyway.

<personal info removed for privacy>

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 04, 2017 0
Community Beginner ,
Mar 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My thoughts exactly! Adobe are losing touch with what made them industry leaders in the first place. Time is ripe for a competitor to offer a worthy alternative. Although I'd much rather stick with Adobe, they don't seem able (or willing?) to solve these ongoing issues.

File syncing using CC is fraught with dangers of data loss and file corruption. PS has bug everywhere, including odd artefact glitches appearing on photos (Adobe Help blame the new Mojave OS), and similar issues with Indesign and Illustrator. Also, some design elements placed into my CC Library are coming out different to how I put them in. Can't describe how infuriating this is.

I've spent hours with Adobe Help but none seem to appreciate (or comprehend) the exact issue, let alone offer a sound solution.

Adobe service has dropped markedly. Very concerning.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 14, 2019 1
New Here ,
Feb 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am very disappointed with the Adobe Creative Cloud.  I am using ONE computer to sync my files and it is coming up with a lot of conflicted copies.  This is very time consuming.  This service should not even be offered with the poor results I have experienced, especially not in a professional environment.  Adobe, fix this as your credibility is going down the drain.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 14, 2020 0
New Here ,
Mar 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue, except with 2 computers on my end.  This new sync with the 2020 updates is horrible.  It worked better before I did my updates....come on Adobe fix the problem.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 03, 2020 0
New Here ,
Mar 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are one lucky basterd! only 122 conflicted copies. we have 2558 conflicted copies of Adobe XD files.

This is so sad!

Screen Shot 2018-03-14 at 09.49.29.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 14, 2018 0
Adobe Employee ,
May 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sebastiaan,

Could you help us out by collecting log files from all of computers in which the issue is occurring?

To collect the log files download the log collection tool from here:

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-log-collector.html

After you run it, it will create a .zip file on your desktop of all of the log files from your system. If you could upload and share a link with me on where to download the .zip from, I'll pass it on to our engineering dept. to review. You can send the link privately by clicking on my name here in the forums and select the message option.

Thanks,

- Dave

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 17, 2018 0
New Here ,
Jun 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dave,

We are experiencing this issue in our workflow between InDesign and InCopy. We are a team of three. All three computers back up InDesign/InCopy files only to Creative Cloud. It appears that the majority of the conflicted copies are being created from one of the InCopy users, only occasionally from the authorizing computer (InDesign) and never (yet) from the other InCopy user.

What appears to happen is that work is begun on InCopy. Then, updated, checked in, and closed. The next day the same user, returning to the same document, is unable to check out the content and receives a message that the content is being viewed by another user.

We have discovered that the only way to regain access to that content is to update the content on InDesign, unlink it and create new links. It is a work around, but one that creates a certain amount of instability and insecurity in the process.

We are using the InDesign/InCopy workflow for a translation project, and have experienced that it really improves our workflow efficiency. We have published two books using this process, and have only had an occasional "conflicted copy." We are in the midst of a third book and have noticed a significant increase in the number of conflicted copies, and it has slowed down our workflow noticeably.

Any thoughts?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 08, 2018 0