• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why am I unable to collaborate adobe cloud libraries

New Here ,
Aug 16, 2018 Aug 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can create libraries in any application with no problems. However, when I click on the collaborate option I get a blank screen in the web browser. These new libraries also don't show up in my online profile either. I can accept collaboration invites from others and those libraries do show up in my online profile. Any help on this mater is appreciated

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 04, 2018 Nov 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Similarly, I've noticed that trying to select collaborate from the Libraries panel from either Photoshop or Illustrator (I haven't tried from any other apps) opens a tab with the following message:

400 Bad request

Your browser sent an invalid request.

If I go directly to assets.adobe.com and click on Libraries, there's a message that the Libraries are being moved with a button to click to go to where they are currently being stored, which is assets2.adobe.com/assets/libraries. If I go there, I can get to the collaboration settings I want.

I see your post is from August, so I'm guessing the Libraries move has had something to do with it. Are you able to get to those collaboration settings now online?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 05, 2018 Nov 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I got some help from some fellow ACPs. It turns out for me, the culprit was Chrome. After clearing the cache and starting a new session (I had also signed out of the Creative Cloud and signed back in, but that didn't immediately work), then it worked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines