Highlighted

Why are all of my Adobe programs constantly crashing

New Here ,
Jun 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey everyone,

About a month ago, my Photoshop and Premiere both started to act a little odd. They were both consistently freezing during use. Now anytime I open an Adobe program after my computer start up, the program will freeze and then crash. I typically have to attempt to open any program at least 4 to 5 times before it will actually work properly. It's especially bad with Premiere. The little Premiere icon will sit and bounce for about 5 minutes before even showing any of the opening screen. Anyone having similar issues or know a fix for this? Each program I'm running is the latest updated version. 

iMac (Retina 5k 27-inch 2019)

3.6 GHz Intel Core i9

64GB 

Radeo Pro 575X 4 GB

macOS Mojave 10.14.6

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Why are all of my Adobe programs constantly crashing

New Here ,
Jun 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey everyone,

About a month ago, my Photoshop and Premiere both started to act a little odd. They were both consistently freezing during use. Now anytime I open an Adobe program after my computer start up, the program will freeze and then crash. I typically have to attempt to open any program at least 4 to 5 times before it will actually work properly. It's especially bad with Premiere. The little Premiere icon will sit and bounce for about 5 minutes before even showing any of the opening screen. Anyone having similar issues or know a fix for this? Each program I'm running is the latest updated version. 

iMac (Retina 5k 27-inch 2019)

3.6 GHz Intel Core i9

64GB 

Radeo Pro 575X 4 GB

macOS Mojave 10.14.6

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 23, 2020 0

Have something to add?