• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

why are my creative cloud files being downloaded to c:?

Community Beginner ,
Dec 01, 2015 Dec 01, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been fighting this for a couple of days now. Creative Cloud holds more files than my C: Drive is in size.  For some reason, all the sudden, CC is trying to move the files from my E: drive to my user profile on my C: drive.  I actually found 3 directories where CC started copying files over.  I am trying to figure out why this is going on, all the sudden.  I have told the application to put the files in E:, and that has worked for months.  Now, all the sudden, it only downloads them to C:.  I am getting really frustrated, since I can't sync my files anymore.

I have not seen Adobe release a product without a major bug in a long time.  This is getting ridiculous. 

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 03, 2015 Dec 03, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi:

Thanks for your report. The Creative Cloud Files Folder should not be moved from E: drive to C:drive after the users upgrade to Creative Cloud 3.4.181, If they moved the Creative Cloud Files Folder in E: drive in Creative Cloud 2.3.0.151. We need to collect more information to understand your case. Could you please use the log collector tool (https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-log-collector.html )and send the zip file on your both machines to me at  SyncForum-Communication@adobe.com? And also please kindly provide the information as below :

• Operating system in your computer
  • Timezone in your computer
  • Forum post link:
  • Your Adobe ID:

Thanks

Lin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines