• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

why are my images not appearing on my macbook

New Here ,
Dec 27, 2015 Dec 27, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i recently purchased a macbook pro and installed my creative cloud. Why are my images from my desktop creative cloud not appearing on my macbook creative cloud?

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 27, 2015 Dec 27, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

What is the error that you get?

Please post a screenshot if possible.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 28, 2015 Dec 28, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sheena,

thanks for the response, i don't get any errors they simple are just not in my folders. even the files I'm working on.

not sure if there is something i need to set up in my desktop to release the files to all my devices?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am sorry but I am not able to understand the issue.

Is it something that you are unable to find in the Adobe CC desktop app or is it some file you are looking for?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

well its hard to explain i guess, basically i have images that I'm transferred from my camera to my creative cloud on my desk top. and have been working on. When i installed creative cloud on my laptop i understood that all my images would automatically appear in my CC account and be available on both devices. Is this not the case or do i have to have a certain setting to have them available?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 18, 2016 Jan 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@kaiatherton - Are you placing the files in the Creative Cloud Files folder on your computer? Any files and folders placed here will sync.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines