Highlighted

Why can't I use the creative cloud connection file syncing?

New Here ,
Sep 09, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I hear people raving about it on twitter, so why am I only seeing a 'coming soon' message in the files tab of my creative cloud interface? I would very much like to use the file syncing to work between two computers! What is going on here? Is there some kind of area restriction going on for this service?

Topics

File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Why can't I use the creative cloud connection file syncing?

New Here ,
Sep 09, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I hear people raving about it on twitter, so why am I only seeing a 'coming soon' message in the files tab of my creative cloud interface? I would very much like to use the file syncing to work between two computers! What is going on here? Is there some kind of area restriction going on for this service?

Topics

File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 09, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sign up for early access to File and Font Syncing. It's being rolled out slowly to work out the early glitches:

http://blogs.adobe.com/creativecloud/file-and-typekit-font-sync-rolling-out/

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines