• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why can users with standard Adobe ID account only upload 2GB of files to our 100GB CC Assets folder?

Participant ,
Feb 18, 2016 Feb 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I currently have the full CC app packaging that comes with 100GB of Adobe CC Asset storage.

I have shared a folder via collaboration to a user that only has a standard Adobe ID.

This user can only upload 2GB worth of files to the shared folder that I created on my account.

Is this how the system works or should the user be able to upload to the maximum of my account?

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 24, 2016 Feb 24, 2016

Hi,

Here are some facts on the subject: Collaboration FAQ

I cannot comment about why this is the way it is, and the various limitations involved for customers, however, what you say makes perfect sense. At the moment the contents of a collaboration consumes space from each collaborator’s storage quota as per the URL above states.

Thanks

Warner

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 24, 2016 Feb 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

It is only your account that has 100GB of storage, not the invited free users. When a free user uploads data it counts against their quota which is only 2GB.

Hope this helps.

Warner

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Warner and thanks for your reply.

This is what I thought was happening, but it doesn't really make sense and limits the use of collaborating.

If I put 2GB+ worth of data in a collaborated folder for a 'free' user to modify - you're saying that they can't supply it back to me? That's crazy

What is the logic behind such a limit?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Here are some facts on the subject: Collaboration FAQ

I cannot comment about why this is the way it is, and the various limitations involved for customers, however, what you say makes perfect sense. At the moment the contents of a collaboration consumes space from each collaborator’s storage quota as per the URL above states.

Thanks

Warner

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines