• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why did all my creative cloud project files get deleted ?

New Here ,
Jun 26, 2014 Jun 26, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

It's been a pretty stressful day today to find that all my project files in my creative cloud folder got moved to the Trash in OS X automatically for no reason.

The weird thing was that I was left with all the subfolders I had created but with no files in them. I could see the files on Creative Cloud website so everything looked fine there. Frustratingly it seams impossible download folders of project files through the website. The CC App was reporting everything was up-to-date when it clearly wasn't.

So the lesson I learnt today is it's not safe to store your projects on the Creative Cloud. Luckily I managed to restore my project but It has taken me the best part of a day to get everything back up and running again.

When you're about to deliver the job you really don't want to switch on your computer to find that everything has gone.

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had the same problem, Adobe support no help at all so don't bother calling!  Had to pull everything from the trash and sort.  just what you need at 9am in the morning.  Adobe seems clueless to the problem

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes I tried the online and telephone support but with no luck so you were right not waste your time with that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines