Why do all Adobe apps quit for no reason?

New Here ,
Dec 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I have been away from my computer for awhile, my Adobe apps decide to close on their own. No freeze, no error message, they just shut themselves down without being asked. How do I stop this from happening?

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Why do all Adobe apps quit for no reason?

New Here ,
Dec 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I have been away from my computer for awhile, my Adobe apps decide to close on their own. No freeze, no error message, they just shut themselves down without being asked. How do I stop this from happening?

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 08, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Dec 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 08, 2020 0
Explorer ,
Dec 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I believe this has to do with a CC bug that became an issue with the last update. I've been having similar issues with CC for 2 months now.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 09, 2020 0