• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why do I keep getting "Unable to Sync Some Files" notification?

Community Beginner ,
Jan 07, 2016 Jan 07, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Until today, I've had no problem syncing files on Creative Cloud, but today all day long I continually get the notification "Unable to Sync Some Files." I'm on a Mac and I've confirmed that I'm signed in to CC, connected to the Internet, and have only used 9% of my CC storage capacity. There's nothing unusual about the files I've created today that are not syncing. Any idea why it would be unable to sync?

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the exact same issue. I saw a that this was an issue in the past and it looks like it is happening again. Sure hope Adobe fixes the problem a lot quicker this time than the last. It took them over a month.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same thing is happening here. We're in the post production of a major project using premiere and after effects so this is a major problem!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did the problem for everyone else also just started happening today?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yep. I'm having the same problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem here –– it feels like as soon as one thing gets fixed in CC another thing gets broken, which is fun for everyone.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please take a look at this document for assistance:   Error: "Unable to sync files" to the Adobe Creative Cloud 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have troubleshot through that page without success. The files that should be syncing today have nothing different about them than the files I create every day, and the fact that others are having the same problem makes me think the problem isn't with our files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please contact our support staff directly for assistance by  following this link: Contact Adobe Customer Care.

For additional information, please see: FAQ: How can I contact Adobe for support?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The troubleshooting page doesn't help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just started today

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue sfor me also, just started today, working fine yesterday, fix your stuff Adobe, this is unacceptable!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 09, 2016 Jan 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Same here. I tryed several things. Every free Cloud is better... A shame.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines