• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why do some files fail to sync frequently?

New Here ,
Mar 25, 2014 Mar 25, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whenever i upload folders/files on cloud after some time the error comes as 'fail to sync'

when you click on it, it shows some list of files which were not able to sync....why does this happen?

and sometimes the folder which is already uploaded on cloud is not found when i have not even deleted it.

It takes me hours to upload files/folders on cloud..ie from roughly 6 hours to 14 hours.

Internet plan has 2mpbs speed.

please help

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 25, 2014 Mar 25, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I´ve got the same problem, tried to restart the computer, change name on the folder , tried to restart the CC app etc....nothing seems to work....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 17, 2014 Jun 17, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Please accept my apologies for the delay in responding. Are you still experiencing issues with the Adobe Creative Cloud desktop application?

Regards,

Ben

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am experiencing this issue as well. Very frustrating. Instead of asking if we still have the issue why not give us some useful information, Ben?

How do we fix this issue or how are you going to?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi krislynng,

If you click on the 'Learn more' link in the Files panel, do you see a list of files that could not be synced? Is there a reason given for why the files failed to sync?

Have you read the information here: Error: "Unable to sync files" ?

Regards,

Ben

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It says there is a server error. My coworkers are also experiencing this issue as well and we use both Mac and PC.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you send me your CoreSync log? You can email it to me at bmordue@adobe.com.

On Windows, the log is in C:\Users\<yourusername>\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\CoreSync\CoreSync-2014-06-17.log

'AppData' is a hidden folder, so you will need to use Windows settings to show hidden files and folders.

On Mac, the log is in /Users/<yourusername>/Library/Application Support/Adobe/CoreSync/CoreSync-2014-06-17.log

'Library' is also a hidden folder. The easiest way to show the log is to go to Finder, "Go" menu, and choose "Go to Folder...". Copy and paste this into the dialog (without quotes): "~/Library/Application Support/Adobe/CoreSync/" then click "Go".

There should be a separate log file for each day. If you could send the most recent three logs, that would be great.

Thanks,

Ben

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I spoke with a help representative. Claim #CH49203045. They told me to open my preferences, turn off sync, delete my cloud folder and then turn sync back on. It didn't remedy the problem whatsoever. Now I have even more errors than I had before.

I don't know how I am going to continue to use this product. I've never experienced issues with file syncing on Dropbox.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 18, 2014 Jun 18, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

KrisLynnG,

Thanks for sending your log files. We'll investigate and let you know as soon as we have a resolution.

Regards,

Ben

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines