• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why has my CC folder disappeared and sync broken?

New Here ,
Oct 26, 2015 Oct 26, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Pretty sure this happened after I rolled back OSX El-Capitan to Yosemite (necessary to keep using M$ office)...

My CC folder has disappeared from Finder. And in the CC App preferences, under "Files" if I select Sync "On" the Folder location remains greyed-out. I cannot specify it and it does not re-appear toggling off to on.

The files are all still there viewed online in browser.

Anyone know how to fix?

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 26, 2015 Oct 26, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 27, 2015 Oct 27, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Your roll back to OS X 10.10 could have well broken things on your Mac. Your Creative Cloud Files folder will still be there but could well be hidden. Are you logged in? do you use different Adobe iD's? , if you log out of once Adobe iD and log into another the Creative Cloud File folder will be hidden for the logged out use, then re appear once that user logs back in. Have you tried a reinstall of Creative Cloud to solve this issue, this would be the first thing to try.

There are no guarantees that things will work as they once did after a full system rollback like this.

Thanks

Warner

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 08, 2015 Nov 08, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

ok - thanks - will attempt a reinstall

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines