• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why is file syncing affecting network bandwidth and speed?

New Here ,
May 21, 2015 May 21, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

While syncing file on Creative Cloud the bandwidth and speed of the internet is greatly decreased and cannot figure out exactly why. While syncing 1-4 files the activity monitor (mac) shows that the Core sync is sending 2 mil packages and sending 1 tb. Is there anyway to solve this issue and make adjustments or corrections?

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 22, 2015 May 22, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Have you tried using the bandwidth usage limit in the Creative Cloud desktop application? Click the 'gear' icon, then choose Preferences... > Files tab and set the "Transfer speed" (for uploads and downloads independently).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 23, 2015 May 23, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This actually doesn't work.   What is the setting of 25% upload limit mean, 25% of 100mbps?  I need it to be 25% of 3mbps, the upload speed I'm paying my ISP for.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 26, 2015 May 26, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The setting is 25% of your network speed at the time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 28, 2015 May 28, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for your response. I will sent my download and uploading speed to 25% and see if will help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines