Why is file syncing such a problem?

New Here ,
Sep 01, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My team has been storing our work on Creative Cloud for months without a single issue, but the last few weeks we had several file syncing issues where it archives random files and folders for no reason and when you "restore" the files and folders it doesn't know where they go, so you have a dump of random stuff in your root folder.

I'm really regretting my decision to use Creative Cloud storage and from what I've heard from a friend that works for Adobe, they wouldn't store their files on it. Any recommendations on where to move my files? Dropbox, Drive, Box, etc?

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Why is file syncing such a problem?

New Here ,
Sep 01, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My team has been storing our work on Creative Cloud for months without a single issue, but the last few weeks we had several file syncing issues where it archives random files and folders for no reason and when you "restore" the files and folders it doesn't know where they go, so you have a dump of random stuff in your root folder.

I'm really regretting my decision to use Creative Cloud storage and from what I've heard from a friend that works for Adobe, they wouldn't store their files on it. Any recommendations on where to move my files? Dropbox, Drive, Box, etc?

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 01, 2016 0

Have something to add?