• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Windows explorer shortcuts. How i disable them?

New Here ,
Jul 03, 2020 Jul 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.

I want to completelt DISABLE all the adobe windows explorer appear when i press right click to a document.

Is there a solution to that?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This forum system is for Adobe software and you have posted in the Community Help forum which is for getting help using this forum system. I wpould move it to a better forum but there is none dealing with Microsoft software, only Adobe software.

You should be asking this question over on the Microsoft support forums.

Or a Google search for that topic. I'm sure many pages of search result will show up.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After Re-Reading your poist I don't understand what you are actually asking.

When I Right Click on most anything I get a Pop Up menu of some type that has various links to do certain things. Like if I right click on this web page.

2020-07-03 14_21_57-Re_ Windows explorer shortcuts. How i disable them... - Adobe Support Community .png

If I Right click on an image in Lightroom Classic I get another pop up menu with options for LrC.

2020-07-03 14_24_04-LR Classic V9 Catalog - Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Classic - Library.png

So I'm not sure what you want to disable.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Lets start with which Adobe program or programs are you using?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines