Highlighted

Won't get past "start syncing" with creative cloud?

New Here ,
Jul 08, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to sync my creative cloud with my computer but it only loads for a little while and then goes back to say "Start syncing". I've restarted everything and yes I have the CC desktop version. What should I do? I want my creative cloud as a folder on my computer (macbook pro).

Ah, i got it to work by uninstalling the desktop app and installing it again. For those who have the same problem.

Topics

File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Won't get past "start syncing" with creative cloud?

New Here ,
Jul 08, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to sync my creative cloud with my computer but it only loads for a little while and then goes back to say "Start syncing". I've restarted everything and yes I have the CC desktop version. What should I do? I want my creative cloud as a folder on my computer (macbook pro).

Ah, i got it to work by uninstalling the desktop app and installing it again. For those who have the same problem.

Topics

File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
New Here ,
Jul 08, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines