Highlighted

Working on an Adobe Premier project with a team

New Here ,
Jun 19, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

I browsed through previous posts before posting this, but excuse me if this has been asked already or explained on Above's website somewhere else.

I'm currently using Adobe CC on a trial basis, but am considering rolling it out to my production team. I need to know how working on shared projects through the cloud works, and what the workflow will be like.

I'm assuming once an Adobe CC "team" account is setup, one member would create a project file and have it saved in the "creative cloud space". All raw video files and project files would be saved to the cloud as well, and any team member could open to the project file to work on/add to the ongoing project? Can more than one member be working on a project at a time?

Thanks for your help!

Craig

Skyline Studio

Topics

File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Working on an Adobe Premier project with a team

New Here ,
Jun 19, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

I browsed through previous posts before posting this, but excuse me if this has been asked already or explained on Above's website somewhere else.

I'm currently using Adobe CC on a trial basis, but am considering rolling it out to my production team. I need to know how working on shared projects through the cloud works, and what the workflow will be like.

I'm assuming once an Adobe CC "team" account is setup, one member would create a project file and have it saved in the "creative cloud space". All raw video files and project files would be saved to the cloud as well, and any team member could open to the project file to work on/add to the ongoing project? Can more than one member be working on a project at a time?

Thanks for your help!

Craig

Skyline Studio

Topics

File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 19, 2014 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 19, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes. What you are describing is possible.

There are two types of sharing:

• Share > Send Link: You can provide a public link to a file or folder. Anyone with access to this link can view the file or folder from the browser. Those with the link cannot change the contents of the folder. There is the option to allow download of the file(s).
  • Collaborate: You share a private link with specific individuals. Everyone can view (and change) the contents of this folder.

Using Collaborate in combination with File Sync you can do the workflow you stated. Everyone who accepts an invitation to the collaborated folder will have the contents of that folder synced down to their computer in the Creative Cloud Files folder. People make changes locally and then save them. Once saved the changes will sync up. There is also automatic Versioning, so you can go back to previous versions. Doing so will roll back everyone who is using the folder.

All of these features are available with the free trial. A free user has 2 GB of storage which should be enough to do a test run and see if it meets your needs.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 19, 2014 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 19, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can get more detailed information about these sharing options in this video:  Sync and share your files with collaborators | Adobe Creative Cloud Tutorials.

Send us your feedback once you've given these a try!

--Elba

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 19, 2014 0