• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

You cannot change your default location of "Creative Cloud Files" for sync from desktop

Community Beginner ,
Oct 15, 2013 Oct 15, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, I'm finding that I am restricted from moving the "Creative Cloud Files" container (for syncing to the cloud from my desktop). It is bound to C:Users/Name and will not move.

This is very saddening and seems like an elementary function that should be included.

I do not want to store things on my small SSD C: drive -- thanks.

Am I missing something here?

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 06, 2017 Nov 06, 2017

The location of the Creative Cloud Files folder can be changed to another location in the preferences of the Creative Cloud app as described here: Use the Creative Cloud desktop app to manage your apps and services

Note: This doesn't include libraries, these are not accessible directly, but on stored within the user folder.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Dec 29, 2023 Dec 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Launa29699511qgn3 

upper left hamburger>file>prererences

kglad_0-1703861424787.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 26, 2019 Apr 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've changed the folder location in CC app, but something is still being saved on my C drive because I get an error that it's running out of space and it won't import any more photos. I have 4Tb on my F: drive and I know it's not full.  How do I get Lightroom CC specifically (and all CC apps generally) to use the F: drive? I'm trying to move all of my work into CC but it's not working.

Thanks in advance

Gary

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines