Highlighted

Zoom In on Shared Links/Files on Creative Cloud

New Here ,
Dec 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to share links to InDesign files that I have on CC for people to review and give me changes but when you click the shared link and view the document in CC I can't find a zoom function.  I won't be able to share links and have people review the files unless they can zoom in because the copy is too small to read. 

Can anyone show me how to zoom? 

If this is not a function then I think it should be implemented because you miss out on the big aspect of sharing something more efficiently if people can't zoom in to read the file.

Topics

File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Zoom In on Shared Links/Files on Creative Cloud

New Here ,
Dec 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to share links to InDesign files that I have on CC for people to review and give me changes but when you click the shared link and view the document in CC I can't find a zoom function.  I won't be able to share links and have people review the files unless they can zoom in because the copy is too small to read. 

Can anyone show me how to zoom? 

If this is not a function then I think it should be implemented because you miss out on the big aspect of sharing something more efficiently if people can't zoom in to read the file.

Topics

File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?