• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Zoom in/out and hand tool shortcut stops working after my Mac goes to sleep mode

New Here ,
Jul 15, 2020 Jul 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all!

I have an annoying problem I'm unable to solve. Most often after my MaxBookPro has been in sleep mode my Zoom in/out and hand tool shortcut stops working for Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign. Once I restart laptop, it all works again. Does anyone have this problem, and if so is there anything to that can be done about it?

Many thanks for any tips and advice 🙂

Wishing a great day!

/Jani 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I moved your post to a better forum. Moved from Download & Install to CC Services.

Your question has nothing to do with downloading or installing Adobe programs and since it deals with multiple Adobe programs I moved it to the CC services forum.

But IMHO this has nothing to do with any of the Adobe programs and has everything to do with your Mac computer.

You might consider posting this question over on the Apple Mac support forums.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi!

Many thanks for quick response and moving to right forum. Completely missed that one.

I will seek advice at Apple Mac support forums as well.

Much appreciated with your help 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines