• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ADE freezes whenever I launch it

New Here ,
Mar 28, 2024 Mar 28, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As is obvious, posting in this community is new to me. ADE is hanging every time I launch it, sometimes immediately, other times after a brief time trying to use it.

I have reinstalled multiple times, including older versions, and its great that the install works, but the application does not behave any better.

I gather that assistance from Adobe is zero for this product, so I do hope that someone here can help me. Presumably there are millions of Windows 11 users who are using this app with no problem, as was I (for many years), but since installing the latest version (4.5.12), no luck. Also presumably, there must be a problem with the environment on my laptop. The only intel I can get from the event log is that the app has frozen. I have no idea what to do next. Help!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 28, 2024 Mar 28, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Having same problem here.   Have uninstalled and re-installed.  Re-authorized.  Nothing working.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines