• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ADE not recognizing the authorization of Kobo

New Here ,
Aug 31, 2021 Aug 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am able to download library books in ADE (version 4.5) but unable to transfer them in my Kobo Aura, even though the device is authorized. I have unauthorized it-authorized it, and tried for hours re-transfering but nothing works. I have read to un-install ADE version 4.5 and install version 3.0 but it seems not to be available anymore. My ereader recognizes the books bought from Kobo of course, but not the ones passing trhough ADE (from library). Anyone can help?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 10, 2021 Sep 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having the exact same problem. Lots of people reporting problems with Adobe Digital Editions online, but Adobe doesn't seem to be fixing it, and their bug report form doesn't include Adobe Digital Editions as an option. It's like the software has been abandoned...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 12, 2021 Sep 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Exactly. All the tips I can find are older than 2020 and many of them refer to downloading the ADE 3.0 version - but this is not available anymore. I tried so many things, I don't know what to do. I bought the Kobo to be able to read the library books, not to buy each books 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 11, 2021 Sep 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also having the same issue. My local libary directed me to ask Adobe, and Adobe says they cannot help as the software has been discontinued. Not sure what to do now

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 13, 2021 Sep 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Now that Cloud Library has disappeared and we have BorrowBox I can't download to my Kobo Glo.  Everything is as it was, ADE and computer authorised for years, but I cannot download when the ADE box appears.  Even though it says "fulfilling......" when I check my Kobo there is nothing there.  Someone has slipped up somewhere with all these problems.  Maybe the softward needs looking at.  Had all these problems with Cloud until someone put it right.  Please have a good look at it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines