• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ADE ridiculous - totaly useless on a Win 10 tablet

New Here ,
Aug 26, 2016 Aug 26, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I thought I give it a shot. Was looking for an ebook reading app. After installing ADE I was quite surprised to see that obviously nobody at Adobe had thoght about that a Windows application nowadays should be capable to handle touch input.

An ebook app, touch input?  Wow that's revolutionary isn't it?

What happens if I tap on a page (in fullscreen mode) in ADE? Well the virtual keyboard pops up! Wow, sensational!

Also, what happens if you switch to fullscreen mode? Yeah, it's not fullscreen. There is an ugly title bar on top and a behind the taskbar hidden scrollbar at the bootom of the page.

So even if Adobe would like to force us to use a scrollbar to read our 1000 page book  (instead of the natural swipe gesture) even that's impossible, because you can't access it behind the taskbar.

Sometimes you think it couldn't get worse, but here.....unbelievable.

Never uninstalled a program quicker than ADE...

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 31, 2016 Aug 31, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ah yes, I forgot ask my question: Does anyone at Adobe actually care or is this whole thing just an experiment?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 11, 2020 Nov 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

4 years later, same garbage. Unusable app in tablet mode.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines