• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ADE updated to 4.511 and stopped working. 2 & 3 will also not work

Community Beginner ,
Jul 03, 2021 Jul 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have spent hours on this. The stupid thing updated and now will not work in Win 10. Tried 3 and says check activation which shows good. 2 just does not work, I have stripped all references to ADE from the registry and deleted stuff in appdata and reinstalled all three and still same problems. I cannot read my library books at all. We are stuck with using this free mandatory application and it does not work. Yes I am fruystrated to tears. I usually get paid a bit for my time. Is anyone else having this trouble? I ried chatting with a rep, but all he had was a link to 4.511. I have installation files for 2 AND 3, but my 4.510 is gone.

Can anyone help me make 3 work? TIA

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 05, 2021 Jul 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am having the exact same issue, I do still have the link for 4.5.11, 3 and 2.  I have installed and uninstalled all of them today.  I also tried chatting with a rep, who told me that I should post here, and that an expert would respond, likely in 2-5 business days....guess we just wait

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines