• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Digital Edition - Missing PDF

New Here ,
Sep 21, 2020 Sep 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am having troubles with my PDF textbook for my University class. For some odd reason it says that my PDF is missing. I searched everywhere on my Macbook to see if the PDF was renamed etc, but I still can't seem to fix this problem. What do I do? I need the text for class, is there anyway to redownload without having to pay since I've paid for the text already? 

TOPICS
Activation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would contact the vendor and see if they will let you download the file again. And if the Mac displays a screen letting you know where the download is being stored (I don't use a Mac, I don't know), write down the location. Better yet if it lets you choose where to save the file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

My Windows computer has a default DOWNLOADS folder... I don't know Mac, so can only say that watching the screen while doing a download to see where your Mac puts files is a good idea

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines