• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Digital Editions - Activation server error

New Here ,
Mar 04, 2013 Mar 04, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Adobbe Digital Editions 2.0 on my dekstop computer. I am trying to authorize it (Ctrl-Shift-U), but for the past two weeks I have been getting this as an error message:

"

Activation server error

code: E_AUTH_NOT_READY

Digital Editions encountered an error on the activation server.

"

I have tried setting up new Adobe IDs and have even tried uninstalling and then reinstalling Adobe Digital Editions.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 04, 2013 Mar 04, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

try editing your account details:  http://adamantventures.com/blog/adobe-digital-editions-activation-authorization-problems/

you also may be able to resolve the problem by clearing your adobe.com cookie from your browser.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 25, 2014 May 25, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had a similar problem and this worked for me (the IE assistance came from a helpful person in the forum)

• uninstall ALL versions of Adobe digital editions (I tried v1.7, 2 and 3!)
  • use INTERNET EXPLORER to download ADE v 3.
  • DISABLE windows firewall BEFORE installing ADE3.
  • Install ADE 3 and I found I could then aauthorize my computer using help>authorize computer in the ADE menu.
  • Re-download e-book (because previous downloads had expired), and I was able to open my ebook.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 21, 2016 Sep 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try this, it worked for me without needing to reinstall or anything else: Adobe Digital Edition Woe - "Error! Check Activation" - How I Fixed It - learnbyblogging.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 12, 2019 Sep 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
THANK YOU!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines