Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Digital Editions clean install?

New Here ,
Oct 17, 2017 Oct 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all!

Here's the situation, I've been doing some testing with ADE 4.5.6 (I'm a librarian and I sometimes help people check out library ebooks through the vendor OverDrive), and I'm running into a problem with the program.

Whenever I reinstall ADE 4.5.6 the program retains data that had been associated with previous installations. It's still authorizing the program with the old Adobe ID, and I'm still seeing previous old undeletable CloudSync phantom files. Those are phantom ebooks that I had previously downloaded. (CloudSync is a completely different problem for us, but I digress...).

Clearly not all of the files ADE references are getting deleted when I uninstall it.

So my question is this: Is there a way to completely unilstall ADE and REinstall it as though it had never been on my computer before?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 30, 2019 Oct 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am with the same question... following this thread for three years and no answer, I am still waitng for some response...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines