Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Digital Editions version checks

New Here ,
Apr 07, 2021 Apr 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Team,

we have installed Adobe Digital Edition of 4.5.11.187303 installed on our workstations.

but we are seeing 4.5.11.0 in the properties DigitalEditions.exe (C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe Digital Editions 4.5\DigitalEditions.exe) please confirm if this is an expected thing.

when looking at programs and features we are seeing 4.5.11 not the full version please advice 

when we launch the ADE application and click on help and check the version there then we have the right version 4.5.11.187303.

not sure how to detect the version from sccm or with tenable.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 18, 2021 Aug 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just reported the exact same issue. As far as SCCM I created a custom registry key to show that this was the version I installed.

I wish they used standard development practices, it would make it alot easier.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 13, 2023 Jul 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adobe just released a new version of ADE (4.5.12) and after many years, this time it is a minor version upgrade instead of a build version upgrade. They did this specifically to address the issue that asset management and vulnerability management tools were not able to correctly detect the installed version because in the past the installer was not correctly setting the required registry keys. The download page with the new build is at ADOBE DIGITAL EDITIONS Download - https://www.adobe.com/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines