• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot access books

New Here ,
Jun 30, 2019 Jun 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an account with Next Step Prep which required me to download Adobe Digital Editions. I initially downloaded to my computer which has been running slow.

I tried to access the books from two other devices since Next Step‘s email said it would be accessible from multiple devices. However, I am unable to download any of the books. It says it is being used, which is confusing.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 01, 2019 Jul 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please help! I have paid a lot for this study course but now I’m at a standstill! From the forum it looks as if someone else’s was reset pretty quickly!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 01, 2019 Jul 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Digital Editions is not my centre of competence, but I may call for assistance using a different channel if you do not get qualified help via Contact Customer Care !

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines