Cannot transfer downloads to iTunes or portable reader.

New Here ,
Jan 03, 2022 Jan 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot get the downloaded audio books to transfer to my reader or iTunes//Music. Downloaded to MacBook Pro. Auhorised.  I do not want to listen sitting at the table!

Any advice please??

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 18, 2022 Apr 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What kind of audiobooks do you have? Take audiobooks from Audible as an example, if you have downloaded audiobooks already, you can play them offline with the Audible audiobook app for your smartphone or tablet. 

1. If you are running macOS 10.15 Catalina or later, you can transfer and play audiobooks to Apple Books, instead of Apple Music. 

You can also try Macsome Audiobook converter. It can help you download Audible audiobooks on your Mac. Then you can transfer them to iTunes or other readers you have. You can also directly play them on your Mac offline, without Audible app. 

2. If you are using macOS 10.14.6 Mojave or earlier, iTunes will continue to be the default program for enjoying all your Audible content. When the download is finished, click on the file in your browser and it will appear in the audiobooks section of iTunes. Please make sure you have authorized your Audible account in iTunes.

3. If you have the downloaded audiobooks that are incompatible with iTunes, you cannot play them in iTunes or your reader. 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines