Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Digital editions application fail

New Here ,
Jan 02, 2023 Jan 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

I am very sorry to have to report that the Adobe Digital Editions application is not working properly. 

I have found it’s performance to be bad. 

Really bad, so bad in fact I’m at a loss as to how a business can allow this low level of delivery to manifest itself before us. I’ve paid for a book I am struggling to read because I’m obliged to read it only via this application which seems almost entirely useless. I’m not happy, not at all. 

Running iPad Pro 3rd generation, iPad OS 15.7.1. 

I want to complain, the service is extremely unsatisfactory and I am most disappointed. 

I pay for an ebook I expect to be able to read it with ease. Unfortunately that is not the case because it’s only available to read via Adobe Digital Editions which renders the effort of trying to enjoy a novel so painful and protracted due to the application’s glitches and fails that I am having to stop trying now. 

I want a refund for the books I’ve bought and I want Adobe to apologise and to post an open source version of the IP to make sure this seeming monopoly of tolerably poor delivery ceases and is instead replaced by something much more service-user friendly. 

Regards, 

Steven Jacobs 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?