• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Digital Editions is the worst software ever written.

New Here ,
May 06, 2020 May 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

this is without a doubt the worst software I have ever seen. You have done more to discourage reading and writing than television. This DRM scheme is untenable and incredibly frustrating and worst of all, does not work.

Mark Burgess

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 08, 2020 May 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Couldn't agree more. I haven't been this frustrated with a computer program in a decade.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Seriously. How can these be the same people responsible for Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree. The Google book I purchased downloaded without any of the menu/table of contents data and now I can't even highlight. I'll go back to Google books and read online.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 03, 2020 Jul 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I 100% agree, it's like stepping back into software from the 90's.

BUT who do we approach to help with this or give feedback to? I have asked Adobe they directed me to this page - pfffh.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 04, 2020 Jul 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had the same problem. I downloaded Bluefire reader instead and it worked perfectly! Done with adobe and their lack of customer care

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 09, 2020 Jul 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Martin, Blue fire does the job!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 05, 2020 Jul 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Software

Samson

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 26, 2022 Nov 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

next level appalling.  The keyword search does not say anything if your keyword is not found but hard to know if ADE hasn't just crashed.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines