Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

E Lic already fulfilled by another user

New Here ,
Feb 22, 2021 Feb 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Guys,

I can't add a book from Overdrive to my library on Adobe Digital Editions 4.5. I get the error message E Lic already fulfilled by another user.

I tried erasing and and then reauthorizing my Digital ID. That didn't fix the problem. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

My computer crashed a month ago without me being able to release my Digital ID. I've since reinstalled Windows. Perhaps that's contributing to the problem. But I was able to set up my Digital ID again so I'm not sure what the issue is.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 22, 2021 Feb 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also tried downloading the book  from Overdrive again after my Digital ID in Digital Editions was already authorized. That didn't fix the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 14, 2021 Jun 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I too have this problem. I have moved to another computer since my old one died. How do you address this problem?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines