• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Enable to read borrowed book : problem between Kobo and ADE

Community Beginner ,
Jul 03, 2021 Jul 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I used to borrowed books from my library.  This time around it is not working.  Got the message (translated to English here from French) : This book is protected.  Becuase you have desauthorized your reader you have to reimport the book by using ADE.  I tried EVRYTHING found here in this community, and elsewhere in the internet : Desauthorised my computed, my e-reader, uninstalled ADE on my computer, brought back my e-reader with factory settings, and reconfigured all this.  Tried Many time.  Even had a chat with Kobo support who made me do the same things again.  NOTHING WORKS.  Please!! I'm going CRAZY!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 05, 2021 Jul 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Continuing on this saga.  I even bought a new Kobo today.  Uninstalled ADE.  And guess what!  Unable to read my books!!!!!    Kobo is NOT the problem.  I really would appreciate support from Adobe.  Your product is not functionning properly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines