Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

epup to sd card with smartphone not working

New Here ,
Dec 10, 2022 Dec 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am trying to copy an epub from my Android phone to my reader (Sony PRS-T2) using a SD-Card.

When I put the SD-Card in my reader the epub shows up, but when I try to open it it says the file is DRM-protected.

- My reader is activated using the same Adobe-ID as I used on my phone.

- I downloaded an ACSM-file from my public library and used the Adobe Digital Editions App to get the epub.

- I can read the ebook on my phone.

- I can transfer epub-files from my computer (Win) to the reader (drag&drop, even without using ADE) and open and read them on the reader.

- I will be traveling with only my phone and my reader, so using my computer won't be an option.

What is the problem here? Is there a special way to sync the sd-Card with the reader or do I need to put the file into a particular folder on the sd-card or do I need to copy additional files?

Help is much appreciated!

TOPICS
DRM

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 19, 2022 Dec 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I still haven't figured it out. Doesn't anyone have an idea? 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 19, 2022 Dec 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

So, after trying some more I found out that an epub, which I can read on my phone will not open on my computer if I try to transfer ir from my phone to the pc using an SD-Card..

Does that give a clue to someone?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines