• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

eReader not authorized to open book from Public Library

New Here ,
Mar 26, 2022 Mar 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was able to read books borrowed from Public Library until 2 days ago.  Borrowed 2 days ago and I am getting a message that "Your eReader is not authorized to open this book" and says I need to re-import the book.  Have tried multiple times, tried to de-authorize and authorize device and did the same thing with ADE, and nothing is helping.  How do I fix this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 29, 2022 Mar 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the exact same issue, it was fine until 2/3 days ago and now nothing will work in my reader. I tried all the options on the device website and those suggested by kobo. I also did the fix i found on here but nothing works. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 11, 2022 Apr 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am having the same issue! I even formatted my device and re-downloaded the software on the computer. hopefully there is a solution for this soon! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines