• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error E_ADEPT_ACCOUNTINFO_CONNECTION_EXCEPTION HTTP://adeactivate.adobe.com/adept/GetCredentialList READMILL http://decommissioned.adobe.com/decommissioned on ipad when trying to read ebook in eg bluefire reader

New Here ,
Oct 01, 2014 Oct 01, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I Get the error

E_ADEPT_ACCOUNTINFO_CONNECTION_EXCEPTION

HTTP://adeactivate.adobe.com/adept/GetCredentialList READMILL http://decommissioned.adobe.com/decommissioned

when i try to open an ebook in bluefire reader and some other readers i tried. I once used the windmill app, but it doesn't excist anymore.

when i try to open the GetCredentialList url, i get the error 'this token is not available' (in dutch).

can anyone help me with this?

tnx!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 18, 2014 Nov 18, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem. Did you find a solution yet?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm afraid not. No reaction here and Adobe just said they don't support iPads...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone,

Have you tried the following solution?

When you add a book to your Readmill library, there’s no need to worry about whether it’s protected with Adobe DRM. You can simply upload it to your library and open it in the iOS app, as you would for other ePub and PDF files.

But for those who need greater flexibility, their latest update for iOS includes the ability to authorize multiple DRM accounts from within the Readmill app.

Navigate to Settings from your app profile page. Select ‘DRM accounts’ and then ‘Add.’ Choose the account type, enter your credentials, and make sure to tap ‘Save.’ You can now read any DRM-protected books associated with this account.

The Readmill iOS app also allows you to change the default DRM account that authorizes new books. For example, if you prefer to have all of your books authorized with your Adobe ID, you can set this as your default account. Navigate to ‘DRM accounts’ in app Settings and select the account you want as the default from the list.

Thank you.

Arnaud

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

TThanks Arnaud for your reaction!

the problem is that i deleted the readmill app when i got the e-mails from them that they went out of business. And in the app store i can't find them anymore.

so i don't have readmill anymore and i can't read in other apps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 25, 2014 Nov 25, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same problem on my ipad.  Strangely enough, I have a new Iphone 6 and I can read the book on Bluefire on it with no problems, but I never had Readmill installed on it.  I redownloaded Readmill from the cloud to see if I could somehow decommission it and commission Bluefire, but couldn't go deleted Readmill again.  I get the same message when I try to open the book in another reader I have on the IPad, that is one of the suggested spots for downloading the book.  In my settings on the ipad, Bluefire doesn't show up so I can't go in there and fix it either.  Very frustrating, as it is hard to read a book on my phone!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 20, 2015 Oct 20, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

‌is there still no solution to this?? I cant use my ipad to borrow e-books fo my education because of this! We can not decomission ReadMill, because ReadMill doesn't exist any more. therefore we can not commission bluefire. This is a huge issue for me in my studies, and its hampering the value of having an ipad to me. Above all, it makes me really upset with Adobe that you would leave this issue unsolved for over a year!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines