• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error getting License. License Server Communication Problem: E_LIC_LICENSE_SIGN_ERROR.

New Here ,
Oct 21, 2021 Oct 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No one at Adobe seems interested in solving this....

Chat help is.... no help.

I cannot download my ascm books because of this E_LIC_LICENSE_SIGN_ERROR error and no solution for it....

Uninstalled, re-installed, unauthorized, re-authorized.... nothing fixes it. And it was working fine until 2 days ago and now.... even books that worked before no longer work to download.

CAN someone do something about this??

Error getting License. License Server Communication Problem: E_LIC_LICENSE_SIGN_ERROR.

TOPICS
ACSM files , Download

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Need to download my ascm books from NetGalley before they expire, and this error just won't go away, for 2 days already.....

Anyone have any solution, since Adobce provides no support for Digital Editions?? (because it's free they say they don't provide support.....)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to get my NetGalley books too and it's telling me the same thing. I think it's an issue with Adobe's server, but it sure would be mice if we could get some sort of answers about it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All I got from Adobe chat 'support' was that since Digital Editions is a free software they don't provide support.....

2 days ago, it was working fine.

Now, even books I downloaded before rom NetGalley and worked before..... don't work now.....

Always that error..... 😞

And the books are about to expire and I'm gonna lose them.

And I can't read them on the NetGalley app on my phone cause too small of a screen....

And sadly NetGalley also never cared to create a desktop version of the app, despite me asking multiple times.... (maybe more people need to ask!)

So I'd love for the darn E_LIC_LICENSE_SIGN_ERROR problem - that wasn't there before - to be fixed somehow..... But I've found no solutions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

NetGalley replied. They fixed the issue.

This was caused by a temporary connection issue that has since been resolved.

HOWEVER, I still think more people need to ask NetGalley for them to release a desktop app, because it would be so much easier!!

But sadly they say they don't plan to..... guess having people drain their phone batteries is more important to them.....

quoteAs for a desktop version, as previously mentioned, we have no plans to build a desktop version

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines