• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error message while trying to authorize Adobe Digital Editions

New Here ,
Apr 17, 2020 Apr 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was trying to complete the installation of Adobe Digital Editions and arrived at the authorization screen which asked to enter the Adobe ID and password which I did and got error message: E Adept request expired. What does this mean. Can't proceed with install. Adobe Virtual Assistants were of NO help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 18, 2020 Apr 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ik heb zojuist ADE 4.5. geinstalleerd en moet nu de computer autoriseren om de boeken te kunnen lezen op kmijn e-reader. Ik vul mijn gegevns van

mijn google-account in , maar krijg steeds een foutmelding: Onjuist wachtwoord/id voor deze e-book leverancier. Probeer opnieuw. Wie helpt mij?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 19, 2020 Apr 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Not sure what you wrote but I figured the error out. I had just installed a new desktop computer and my time zone was entered incorrectly. Once I entered the correct time zone I was able to complete the installation of ADE. Thx!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines