• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Garbled, missing and faded out pages

New Here ,
Nov 18, 2021 Nov 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried to use this product on a brand new iPad worth 3 (expensive) books and it simply doesn't work.  Pages are missing, faded or over-exposed to be unreadable or garbled.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 26, 2021 Dec 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the exact same problem, the books reads fine on the Window version of Adobe Digital Edition on my laptop, but when I open the book in the iPad version, pages are missing, faded or over-exposed! Anyone knows how can we get this resolved?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 31, 2021 Dec 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Problem on an iPad can't find an answer in this forum

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 23, 2022 Feb 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem and can't find an answer anywhere.  I have used ADE on this exact iPad for a year and a half with no issues, have read hundreds of books on it.  I haven't updated or changed anything.  Now I open books and they are faded, garbled or blank.  Sometimes it looks fine until I tilt the iPad and then they all go wonky, sometimes it works fine the first time I open it and then the next time they've all corrupted.  I can read the same books fine on ADE on my desktop, but I don't want to read books on my desktop.  The lack of any direction for help is so frustrating!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 19, 2022 May 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Same issue with brand new ipad, worked fine on my old one, latest app installed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines