• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Google Play books images are distorted are white/black.

Community Beginner ,
Aug 10, 2021 Aug 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I bought some books from Google Play.

When i opened books from Google Play with Adobe Digital Editions by exporting acsm file, the viewer displays them distorted. For example, you can reproduce this problem with the free e-book( https://play.google.com/store/books/details/%EA%B9%80%ED%95%84%EC%82%B0_%EB%85%BC%EC%9F%81%EC%A0%81_... ). In the page 151, you can see the following figure:

diff.png

When you see book's contents with browser, there aren't any problem. The left is screenshot captured when i open the book with browser. But if you open it with Adobe digital editions, you can see right figure.

To sum up, when i opened the digital book with Adobe digital editions, most images in the book are distorted.

TOPICS
ACSM files , DRM

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Sep 19, 2021 Sep 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have the same problem. When the ebook I purchased through google is open on Google online App, it is fine but when open in ADE the illustration in the book, the main reason i bought the book for, are distorded or turned black. This topic is not new and I am wondering if Adobe is still suppporting ADE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 23, 2021 Oct 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 31, 2024 Jan 31, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Turn off you device's dark mode.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Feb 02, 2024 Feb 02, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Nope. Didn't work. Still shows up as a 'negative' image with dark mode off.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines