• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

incorrect user name or password on nook, even thought i know it's not? can't read books on nook because of it...

New Here ,
Jan 07, 2015 Jan 07, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

can't figure it out.  i know i'm using the correct credentials.  but when i try to access my book on my nook, it's saying that my user name or password is incorrect.  i've even changed my password online to try to affect it, but to no avail..

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 07, 2015 Jan 07, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

that is to say, it is saying that my AdobeID credentials are incorrect once i'm on my nook.  i am trying to use Adobe Digital Editions in order to transfer books to my nook..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 04, 2015 Feb 04, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue.  I am able to read library books through overdrive on my tablet and side load titles from my husband's account, but I am getting this error on a book I downloaded from a website.  I hope we find a solution!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 03, 2016 Aug 03, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the exact same problem! I have verified my adobe DE account, and successfully set up a backup phone number.  Unfortunately, I am not able to log into adobe on my Nook Glowlight Plus.  I am able to log into adobe on my computer, however.  This really sucks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 03, 2021 Jun 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same. What The Heck. 3 years later too. you would think they fix it, but no.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 03, 2021 Jun 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Chnaged my password to alpha only, with the exact same charecters even in the email (user name) itself (like exact same capitols) and it wont work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 23, 2018 Jan 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I meet the same!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines