• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Library books not opening in Kobo

New Here ,
Jul 02, 2019 Jul 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My kobo is repeatedly error messaging me that my books downloaded from the library are protected by DRM - I have been trying to import them in using ADE4.5 in my iMac. I have spent over 8 hours on this issue and tried every suggestion in the Help forum, the most recent forum being dated 2017 from Adobe developers. I have a Kobo H2O.

Is it time to upgrade my Kobo? Library books have never transferred over easily, so frankly I'm not sure if I want to go down the Kobo path again if this issue has not been fixed. This time despite my best efforts I absolutely cannot get it to work.

Is there a local store we can the eReaders to so a technician can have a look? Or some sort of refund/replacement scheme for this issue?

Thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 02, 2019 Jul 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Don't think it's a problem with Kobo. I just bought KOBO Clara HD last week and have spent numerous hours on transferring library books to Kobo. ADE freezes every single time. It is extremely frustration.

Hope someone could guide me through this before I return the Kobo.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines