• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Nook Glowlight Plus Error message open Library books "Loan token update failed.

New Here ,
Dec 30, 2021 Dec 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just purchased the Nook Glow Light Plus. I downloaded Adobe Digetal Editions 4.5 on my Mac. I was able to download a library book to adobe and transfer to my authorized nook however when I go to open the book it says. "Loan token update failed. please turn on wifi and connect to a network to continue." I tried deleting Adobe from my nook and reauthorizing. I also tried redownloading adobe as well as downloading other books from Overdrive. Nothing seems to work. Wondering if this is a known issue and if I should just return as unable to access library books?

Thanks in adavance for your help!!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 06, 2023 Jun 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I recently purchased a refurbished Nook Glowlight Plus. I had trouble opening books borrowe from the publc library, receiving the error message, "Error Opening Book. Loan Token update failed. Please turn on Wifi and connect to a network to continue." (although I was already connected to Wifi, my device authorized etc etc) Messages on this forum said that Barnes & Noble was unable to help back in 2021 and previous to that time. I was about to return my Nook, but decided to call Barnes & Noble support. The first rep I spoke to didn't seem to know how to help & we got disconnected. When I called back & got a different person, he was able to resolve the problem! I am now on mt second library book & love my Nook Glowlight Plus!! Call Barnes & Noble for help! They now have a fix!! Don't give up!'

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines