Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

not able to transfer ebook from library to nook

Mar 22, 2014 Mar 22, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not able to transfer a borrowed book from library to Nook simple touch-

Errors were detected

the following items could not be copied to your device.

A Tale of Two Subs CE-COPY-NOT-ALLOWED - No permission to copy the book.

I can read the book on the PC but it will not transfer to the Nook simple touch.

I followed the directions in the help guides.

have tried deleting and returning and re-borrow.

Only can read on PC.

I am no sure if I need to load any other software for the Nook to read.

According to the guides it should just transfer to the Nook.

I hooked up Nook to PC opened ADE and tried to do the copy to Computer/device (and selected [Nook].

Please let me know if I forgot to activate something - or missing a piece of software.

regards,

Carl

red24baron@gmail.com

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Deleted User
Mar 23, 2014 Mar 23, 2014

not able to transfer ebook from library to nook- I posted the question and figured out the answer, in ADE there is the registration you need to do for any transfer to happen- I just kept right clicking till I found it, not sure if it was under help or on the left side links but my Nook simple touch is working just fine now. Carl red24baron@gmail.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

not able to transfer ebook from library to nook- I posted the question and figured out the answer, in ADE there is the registration you need to do for any transfer to happen- I just kept right clicking till I found it, not sure if it was under help or on the left side links but my Nook simple touch is working just fine now. Carl red24baron@gmail.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hope this helps others with same type Issue with ADE - you have to have an account with adobe and you have to register before any ebooks will transfer to the Nook. that register is kinda hidden and I found it by right clicking on either the links on the left or under help and found that I had to register. It was not sticking out like the directions say at all.

Carl

red24baron@gmail.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 15, 2019 Apr 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No not helpful at all

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines